Pages

Friday, 27 February 2015

Birthday weekend Finale

When I asked my daughter some months ago what she wanted to do for her 21st Birthday
 she announced she would like a weekend away with her Mum. 
Isn't that lovely.
We don't get a lot of time together now she is at Uni but I thought she would more than likely want to spend it with her friends.
Well she has indeed celebrated with her friends too in fact she's had a week of celebrations.
So the Birthday Finale is here.
and what are we doing for the Finale?

Well


The hotel is booked....



Train tickets have been purchased.


and we're off to London

 What do we have planned





She is a BIG Mamma Mia fan, it is her favourite film and she is the first one up at Karaoke to belt out Mamma Mia, this is something I have never witnessed but I have it on good authority that this is the case,
and we have tickets for tonight.

Tomorrow is a dayout around London. I was born on the outskirts of London but when I was a teenager it was at the height of the Troubles as they were known and we were not allowed to go into the capital unless our mother was with us. I was 16 before I went into the capital with friends.






We have a table booked at one of Jamie's Italian restaurants for tomorrow evening before we head off to




War Horse tomorrow evening.

To say I am a little tad excited would be an understatement.

I best be off now things to do, things to do

Hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.

Mx

10 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time x I can't wait to hear all about it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, double theatre and what good choice of shows. I've not seen either but have heard so many good things about both. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a fabulous weekend away. You and your daughter will remember it for ever. I took my youngest to see War Horse in London, it is absolutely wonderful; take tissues.....X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Mitzi - you are going to have the BEST weekend, so much to look forward to. Enjoy every minute - and you are going to be blown away by Warhouse - its absolutely brilliant.
    Have lots of fun,
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful experience for your both, spending precious mother daughter time together and all the wonderful things you've got planned. You'll both be making lots of happy memories this weekend, and having a fabulous time. Treasure every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you both have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness me what an amazing weekend you have planned. I hope you are both having tons of fun.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you've had a great time - bit late catching up with blogs this weekend, but no doubt you are feeling very happy after a lovely weekend with your daughter! X

    ReplyDelete