Back in the Spring I started making lots of squares using Sirdar Sublime.
It can be a little on the pricey side but it is really nice wool to work with.
I have spent the last week or two blocking out the 110 squares
and crocheting them together.
For anyone who knows me they would tell you I struggle with random
So the challenge element was definitely putting the blanket together without any order.
The only way I could cope was to put all the squares into a bag and pull them out 1 at a time
If your eyesight is good enough you will see that the only place I ended up with two of the same colour was right at the bottom and I decided I could live with that in the name of random.
There are some gorgeous blankets appearing in blog land all of which have been made with lots of love ready to keep a love one safe whilst at University and hopefully this one will do just that.
So I give to you my 'University Challenge Blanket'