Pages

Thursday, 5 June 2014

A bit of a clue...

Over the next few weeks I will be marking two events.

The first of these events will be on the 19th June when I will have been working for the NHS for the past 25 years. 

 I can't believe where those years have gone.
Number one was only a baby when I took up my first admin role working for occupational Therapy.

Since then I have worked for various departments both in the hospital and community setting.

I currently work for a Children's Hospital as an Admin Manager. 

The second event is my bloganniversary which is on the 1st July.

 I have really enjoyed my first year as a blogger. 

 I would never have thought you could make such good friends in such a short space of time and never have met them face to face.  

I wanted to mark both of the events in someway and thought that a giveaway would be the best way to do this. 

 I have been busy looking for things to include and will reveal what that is going to be soon.
  I am just waiting on the little postie bringing some of the goodies to my door.






For now the only clue  I will give you is these two photographs.











So keep checking in and all will be revealed soon.

Mx


8 comments:

  1. I think you've definitely served the NHS well, twenty five years, wow. Mick has only worked for one company since leaving school, it was his thirtieth anniversary in February. I don't think many people stay or are lucky enough to be kept in just one job these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly think it's becoming more unusual. Even when I was at school and you had teachers who had only ever taught in one school where as that wouldn't happen anymore. There are nurses in the hospital that have served all their working lives in one hospital but I think thats becoming more of a rarity. I have moved between hospitals and community but it is all classed as continual service towards your pension.

      Delete
  2. I hope they give you a little celebration at work for being there 25 years!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be cakes all round that day.

      Delete
  3. Oooh , very intrigued now !
    kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.... you could get quite carried away when deciding what to include a giveaway can't you Kate. I am quite excited about it.














      Delete
  4. Sounds great and congratulations on your milestones. We managed to overlook our 1 year blogiversary about a month ago - we'll have to do something extra special for two years I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easily done when your busy. Lovely Friday photo by the way been and had a look this morning.

      Delete