Pages

Monday, 31 March 2014

March Challenge Update


For those of you celebrating Mothers day yesterday I hope you all had a fantastic and relaxing day. Here"s my end of the month challenge update.


Imitation of Life was my film for the month of March 





Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck was my return to school read



Five more little hats have been knitted bringing the total to 30
4 more poppies crocheted bringing the total to 16.


Product Details
Number 7

Number 8
Product Details
Number 9

and a further three books from my bookshelf of yet to be read books.

Just another four to go and I will have completed my challenge.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week one and all

Mx

4 comments:

  1. You're doing really well with your challenges. It's great how the hats can be made so different just by knitting a different number of stripes or making them virtually plain. You're going to have a good number to send off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get to 50 if I can. They don't take anytime to knit up do they. It takes longer making the pom poms and fixing them on. I'm hoping to get to 40 Poppies as if we manage to sell them all that would give us our £100 for charity this year. Have already sold a Poppy to D's gran so the first £2.50 is in the jar.

      Delete
  2. The hats & poppies look great.

    ReplyDelete