Pages

Sunday, 30 March 2014

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


Here in the UK it is Mothers Day.  Mabel will be celebrating as well again this year with her new clutch of chicks in the Honeysuckle. 


A beautiful present from number 3 this morning.






A new clock for the garden so I'll always know the time 


A beautiful flower basket. I'm hoping I'll be able to re-use the basket in my den to stash some more wool once the flowers are finished.


I also spotted the first Peacock butterfly visitor to the garden.



And the boys have been enjoying the sunshine just as much as we do.


I hope you are all having a lovely Mother's Day.


Mx

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day. You received some wonderful gifts. It's been a lovely day here too, we had a day out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a lovely time, no doubt I'll get to read about it on your blog.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you've had such a lovely day Mitzi,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you did too Kate. Just been reading your blog. Hope you have a lovely trip.

      Delete
  3. You had a lovely Mother's Day. Sweet words on the little candle holder and it must be a thrill to see the birds nesting in the honeysuckle and the first peacock butterfly of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that the blackbirds come back every year. I had seen butterflies about but this was the first Peacock in the garden as there's not a lot on show in the garden yet. Once the butterfly bushes all start to flower we will be inundated with them but I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such thoughtful gifts. I hope you enjoyed your day.
    A nice bonus receiving such a pretty visitor to your garden.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Lisa thank you. I hope you did too.

      Delete