Pages

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

News from the poorly house


No blog last week as we were the poorly house. Poor number 3 was sent home from school last Thursday with a sore throat and temperature and spent the next few days in his bed.  We'd had a lovely visit with number 2 who has been home on leave from the RAF prior to going on his first tour of Afghanistan. Come Saturday having said a tearful farewell to number 2 I had spent the day tidying around the garden only to wake up on Sunday morning feeling cold and shivery, sore throat and thumping headache.  I have since spent the next four days in bed and this morning is the first day I've felt well enough to get out of bed. Unfortunately it is now raining outside and is dark and grey in The Willows garden.



So I thought I would show you some of the photo's I took on Saturday before the lergy struck.  The plants are still trying their best to show off their blooms whilst we've been enjoying the mild weather.  Although I think the garden will be glad of the rain today. Hopefully we will continue to have mild weather for a little while longer.



Mr. Snuggles the dragon has enjoyed the sunshine this summer.  He's been residing in our garden for the last 10 years. His current position is perched on top of the wall in amongst the Cat Mint. It was also nice to see that the butterflies are still enjoying the garden.

So although I had managed to finish my second Pebbles cushion not much in the way of crafting or reading over the last few days but hopefully I am on the road to recovery now. 

Have a good week whatever you have planned.


M



No comments:

Post a Comment