Pages

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Down at the Duck Pond


It has been fairly busy down at the duck pond of late. Not that these two would have noticed the world passing slowly by,  when I realised what a picture I't taken I just couldn't resist sharing it with you all. It just reminded me of granddads and dad's having an afternoon snooze following a big Sunday dinner.

And of course mum is left running around after the kids as per usual (sorry I know there are some very hands on dads out there) my D being one of them.




This week I had a few days annual leave that I was really looking forward to. Myself and D celebrated 13 years together this week by going out for lunch. We were due to have some good weather and we were hoping to spend the rest of my leave enjoying the garden. Unfortunately I came down with a stomach bug and spent the next 4 days in bed. I've not felt so poorly in a long time. Thankfully I appear to be on the mend now and hopefully the leave I have booked for next week will be better spent.  I almost feel I have lost a week somehow.

Still the butterflies and bees continue to enjoy the garden in my absence.




Hope you all have a good week.

                   M
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment