Pages

Monday, 1 July 2013

Introductions

Hi and welcome to my first blog here at The Willows.  I have been thinking about blogging for a while but it was one of those things that was always on the list of things to do. Finally I've done it and I am really looking forward to sharing the chaos that is my world here at cottage and hope to make lots of blogging friends in the process. 


I love seeing wild poppies seeding themselves all around the garden. This one is outside D's office. 
First Ladybird seen in the garden this year. 


D forgot his diet this weekend and indulged in home made scones.


Looking for a good read I can highly recommend 'Calling Me Home' by Julie Kibler, it will have you gripped from the first to the last page. 


Please feel free to leave me a comment.

Have a good week.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment